Want to learn to make your own traditional moccasin slippers? You can! When you buy this tutorial and pattern, you will receive a PDF downloadable file containing:
- Step by step instructions to make your very own pair traditional moccasin slippers,
- A detailed list of materials required,
- A comprehensive list of tools required, plus
- Our complete book of standard pattern sizes.
With the fully illustrated guide, you will learn everything you need to make a complete pair of moccasin slippers from start to finish:
- Pattern selection,
- Single needle beading,
- Proper handling and preparation of the materials,
- Sewing techniques and construction.
We look forward to seeing your completed creations! Please be sure to share with us on social media; Facebook (Meta), Instagram and Pinterest - be sure to tag us at #northernheartdesigns
- We recommend completing your purchase with Paypal. Your file will be ready for immediate download when paid for though PayPal. Downloading the file for purchases paid by email money transfer will be delayed 24-48 hours.
- When printing the PDF files, ensure your printer setting are set to 100% scale (not "fit to page")
- This purchase is not for a completed pair of moccasins. It is purchasing the tutorial and pattern only so you can make your own pair.