Our Middle Fur Cuff Style Mukluk style is a vintage inspired style that can be produced with modern or traditional colour combinations. The middle cuff mukluk is a full height mukluk starting at 15" with lower leg deerskin lacing to snug your fit. Typically using a main and accent leather colour, they're designed as a plain vamp (top of foot) mukluk with leather appliqué banding around the top. We are happy to work with you to get the unique look you desire!
Base price includes:
- Custom patterning to your foot tracing or standard (US) mens and ladies sizes available
- Your choice of any colour suede finish hides,
- Your choice of any colour rabbit fur,
- Lined with deluxe Sherpa (artificial sheepskin, fleece-backed and thermal insoled)
- Mukluk rubber soles over the secondary exterior leather soles,
- 15" shaft height.
- Beading if desired,
- Real shearling lining (fabric or hide backing),
- Mid-level support insoles,
- Built to your requested height of 16-19",
- Discount on matching mitts or gauntlets.
We want you to order with confidence. Please know all of the selections that make up your custom order will be personally confirmed by the artist, Shannon, prior to the start of your order.
- Production times on custom orders can vary, but usually fall within the 5 - 7 month mark and are directly related to amount/complexity of beading or design. They can be longer during peak season (winter).
- Mukluk orders confirmed by March 31st will be in line for fall delivery.
- Christmas cut-off is June 30th.
- These cutoff dates are subject to change. Feel free to contact us directly to confirm.
- If you prefer to confirm your order with a 50% deposit or would like to set up an instalment plan towards your purchase that option is available. See full details in our FAQ and choose "instalments" at checkout.
We look forward to working with you to create your custom-made pair of Mukluks! Thank you for supporting small business.
Truly unique, truly Canadian...Northern Heart Designs