Custom sewn to your requested height, size and calf-measure, the Trapper-Style lace-ups are a three-season weight all cork leather boot with lacing up the front of the mukluk. These are not a winter-weight mukluk - they're perfect for spring and fall or cooler summer evenings.
Base price includes:
- Custom patterning to your foot tracing or standard (US) mens and ladies sizes available,
- Confirmation of all selections with the artist prior to start of production,
- Your choice of colour of cork leather,
- Fringed top,
- Lined with cotton blend OR fleece,
- Memory foam insoles,
- Mukluk rubber soles over the secondary exterior leather soles for traction and durability,
- 14" shaft height with anti-slouch layer.
- Faux fur trim or cuff instead of fringes,
- Strip Beading,
- Mid-level support insoles,
- Built to your requested height of up to 18" with anti-slouch layer,
- Discount on matching mitts or gauntlets
If you would like help making your selections prior to checkout, you are welcomed to use our personal shopper service.
- Production times on custom orders can vary, but usually fall within the 5 - 7 month mark. They are directly related to amount/complexity of beading or design. They can be longer during peak season (winter).
- Mukluk orders confirmed by March 31st will be in production for fall delivery.
- Christmas cut-off is June 30th.
- These cutoff dates are subject to change. Feel free to contact us directly to confirm.
- If you prefer to confirm your order with a 50% deposit or would like to set up an instalment plan choose "instalments" at checkout. Full details in our FAQ
We look forward to working with you to create your custom-made pair of 3-season Trapper Mukluks! Thank you for supporting small business.
Truly unique, truly Canadian...Northern Heart Designs