The Scout is a high moccasin / short mukluk style boot that is offered in heights from 5" to 10". They feature lacing up the front and a layer of fringe around the top, accented in various ways, much like our Fringed Summer Mocs.
The Scout is a popular dancing moccasin with the traditional leather exterior soles but upgrades are available.
Base price includes:
- Custom patterning to your foot tracing or standard (US) mens and ladies sizes available,
- Confirmation of all selections with the artist prior to start of production,
- Your choice of any colour cork leather,
- High density comfort foam insole,
- Double stretch cotton blend lining fabric,
- Level 1 beading or cork leather weave pattern on the foot vamps.
- Level 2, Level 3 or Level 4 bead panels,
- Additional applique on the sides,
- Mid-level support insoles,
- Crepe outer sole,
- Liner upgrades for warmth.
If you would like help making your selections prior to checkout, you are welcomed to use our personal shopper service.
- Production times on custom orders can vary, but usually fall within the 5 - 7 month mark. They are directly related to amount/complexity of beading or design. They can be longer during peak season (winter).
- Mukluk orders confirmed by March 31st will be in production for fall delivery.
- Christmas cut-off is June 30th.
- These cutoff dates are subject to change. Feel free to contact us directly to confirm.
- If you prefer to confirm your order with a 50% deposit or would like to set up an instalment plan choose "instalments" at checkout. Full details in our FAQ
We look forward to working with you to create your custom-made pair of Scouts! Thank you for supporting small business.
Truly unique, truly Canadian...Northern Heart Designs