The NHD Basic Style mukluk features beading on the foot vamps only and typically smaller cork band above the fur section. Mid-calf and Full heights have a top tie, Shorty heights have no tie required.
Base price includes:
- Custom patterning to your foot tracing and measurements,
- Confirmation of all selections with the artist prior to start of production,
- Your choice of any colour cork fabric (leather substitute),
- Your choice of any colour garment quality faux fur,
- Your choice of Level 1 beading or leather weave pattern (standard),
- Lined with our premium Deluxe Sherpa (artificial sheepskin),
- Thermal insole and comfort/support insoles
- Mukluk rubber soles over the secondary exterior cork soles for traction and durability,
- Level 2, Level 3 or Level 4 beading panels,
- Warmer wool fiber lining (this option is still cruelty-free, but does not meet vegan requirements),
- Discount on matching mitts or gauntlets
- Discount on 3 season weight lining.
- Your choice of heights (measured from the ground up) Shorty, Mid-Calf and Full heights range
If you would like help making your selections prior to checkout, you are welcomed to use our personal shopper service.
Please visit our beading galleries for examples of the Level 1 and Level 2 bead patterns available as well as numerous examples of full Level 3 bead panels previously produced. You can also see our gallery of finished mukluks for more ideas and inspiration.
- Production times on custom orders can vary, but usually fall within the 5 - 7 month mark. They are directly related to amount/complexity of beading or design. They can be longer during peak season (winter).
- Mukluk orders confirmed by March 31st will be in production for fall delivery.
- Christmas cut-off is June 30th.
- These cutoff dates are subject to change. Feel free to contact us directly to confirm.
- If you prefer to confirm your order with a 50% deposit or would like to set up an instalment plan choose "instalments" at checkout. Full details in our FAQ
We look forward to working with you to create your custom-made pair of Full Height Mukluks! Thank you for supporting small business.
Truly unique, truly Canadian...Northern Heart Designs