Our Top-Bead Style mukluk is a beadwork lover's dream! They feature 4-6 inches of leather above the fur section to give enough space to make your beadwork dreams a reality.
Base price includes:
- Custom patterning to your foot tracing or standard (US) mens and ladies sizes available,
- Confirmation of all selections with the artist prior to start of production,
- Your choice of any colour suede finish hide,
- Your choice of any colour rabbit fur,
- Your choice of Level 1 beading or leather weave pattern (standard) on the foot panel,
- Your choice of Level 1 beading as a single panel on the top section,
- Lined with Deluxe Sherpa,
- Thermal insoles,
- Mukluk rubber soles over the secondary exterior leather soles for traction and durability,
- 14" shaft height with anti-slouch layer.
- Level 2 beading or Level 3 beading,
- Real shearling linings,
- Premium fur,
- Leather upgrades,
- Mid-level support insoles,
- Built to your requested height with anti-slouch layer,
- Discount on matching mitts or gauntlets
- Discount on 3 season weight lining.
If you would like help making your selections prior to checkout, you are welcomed to use our personal shopper service.
Please visit our beading galleries for examples of the Level 1 and Level 2 bead patterns available as well as numerous examples of full Level 3 bead panels previously produced. You can also see our gallery of finished mukluks for more ideas and inspiration.
- Production times on custom orders can vary, but usually fall within the 5 - 7 month mark. They are directly related to amount/complexity of beading or design. They can be longer during peak season (winter).
- Mukluk orders confirmed by March 31st will be in production for fall delivery.
- Christmas cut-off is June 30th.
- These cutoff dates are subject to change. Feel free to contact us directly to confirm.
- If you prefer to confirm your order with a 50% deposit or would like to set up an instalment plan choose "instalments" at checkout. Full details in our FAQ
We look forward to working with you to create your custom-made pair of Top-Bead Style Mukluks! Thank you for supporting small business.
Truly unique, truly Canadian...Northern Heart Designs
Oh my gosh... Northern Heart Designs comes straight FROM the heart! I had the extreme pleasure of working with Shannon Denney-Edwards last year. She masterfully executed what I had in mind for my own authentic set. I chose gorgeous blues and purples for the dragonfly beading I selected, with black bison hide, black beaver fur, arch supports were added, and sheep shearling lining for extra warmth. With the cold weather we've had, I proudly wear them every chance I get with my matching mittens! ❤❤