Tiered Fur Mukluks
Our Tiered Fur style mukluk has 4-6 inches of leather above the fur section; which is split into three layers of fur separated by layers of leather.
Base price includes:
- Custom patterning to your foot tracing or standard (US) mens and ladies sizes available,
- Confirmation of all selections with the artist prior to start of production,
- Your choice of any colour suede finish hide,
- Your choice of any colour rabbit fur,
- Your choice of Level 1 beading,
- Top panel Level 1 beading to coordinate with the vamp (top of foot) design,
- Lined with Deluxe Sherpa,
- Thermal insoles,
- Mukluk rubber soles over the secondary exterior leather soles for traction and durability,
- 15" shaft height with anti-slouch layer.
- Real shearling linings,
- Premium fur,
- Leather upgrades,
- Mid-level support insoles,
- Built to your requested height of up to 17" with anti-slouch layer,
- Discount on matching mitts or gauntlets
- Discount on 3 season weight lining.
If you would like help making your selections prior to checkout, you are welcomed to use our personal shopper service.
You can see our gallery of finished mukluks for more ideas and inspiration.
- Production times on custom orders can vary, but usually fall within the 5 - 7 month mark. They are directly related to amount/complexity of beading or design. They can be longer during peak season (winter).
- Mukluk orders confirmed by March 31st will be in production for fall delivery.
- Christmas cut-off is June 30th.
- These cutoff dates are subject to change. Feel free to contact us directly to confirm.
- If you prefer to confirm your order with a 50% deposit or would like to set up an instalment plan choose "instalments" at checkout. Full details in our FAQ
We look forward to working with you to create your custom-made pair of Tiered Fur Mukluks! Thank you for supporting small business.
Truly unique, truly Canadian...Northern Heart Designs