Like a comforting hug for your feet, nothing quite compares to the feel of traditional moccasin slippers. What exactly is Level 4 beading? Beading levels are based on the estimated hours to complete the image and while 90% of all requests submitted will fall within our Level 3 beading pricing, some do not. Some very detailed, slightly larger images or full vamp coverage requests can take a few hours more and fall into Level 4 for our pricing purposes. You can view our galleries to choose from examples of panels that have been completed for others or submit an image of your own to have beaded.
Base price includes:
- Custom patterning to your foot tracing OR standard (US) mens and ladies sizes available,
- Confirmation of all selections with the artist prior to start of production,
- Your choice of any colour suede finish hide,
- Your choice of any colour rabbit fur cuff OR choose fringes OR choose a plain cuff with lace tie,
- Your choice of Level 4 beading,
- Lined with cotton blend (summer weight) OR standard fleece,
- Memory Foam insole,
- Ankle height of 2.5",
- Secondary exterior leather soles in matching hide.
- Real shearling linings,
- Premium fur upgrades,
- Leather upgrades,
- Mid-level support insoles OR insertion of custom made orthotics (customer provided),
- High cut ankle height of 4".
If you would like help making your selections prior to checkout, you are welcomed to use our personal shopper service.
- Shearling and sheared wool lining may be warmer than many find necessary for indoor use, but they are ideal for people whose feet are always cold, who have poor circulation in the feet or the people in your life who appreciate the additional comfort.
- Production times on custom orders can vary, but usually fall within the 5 - 7 month mark. They are directly related to amount/complexity of beading or design. They can be longer during peak season (winter).
- Mukluk orders confirmed by March 31st will be in production for fall delivery.
- Christmas cut-off is June 30th.
- These cutoff dates are subject to change. Feel free to contact us directly to confirm.
- If you prefer to confirm your order with a 50% deposit or would like to set up an instalment plan choose "instalments" at checkout. Full details in our FAQ
We look forward to working with you to create your custom-made pair of Moccasins! Thank you for supporting small business.
Truly unique, truly Canadian...Northern Heart Designs